Monday 2 September 2013

Summer Favourites

Hello,

So as I promised to you guys on twitter (@misscheerful28) I'm going to do my summer favourites as summer is already over for me due to the fact College starts on Wednesday and it's getting cold again!


Make Up

I actually didnt use much make up or beauty related things this summer but when I really needed to go somewhere important or where there would be cute guys (hehe xD) I used the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation which is very light and theres a good but very little coverage. (I use on the shade 120 which is classic ivory)



Skin care

 Definitely the Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Face Scrub & the Clearasil Deep Cleansing Wipes (as always).





Hair

It has been ages since I have split ends and it's all thanks to TRESemme Split Remedy literally a life saver! I normally apply right after I washed my hair.




Nails

For the summer I love pastel colours because they are so light and cute and nothing extravagant which suits with nearly everything you use/wears during the summer.



(Blue one is from Technic, the orange/pinkish is from Gold, the green one is from Rimmel, the purple and the yellow one are from Hello Petal I believe but they came on a magazine so I dont know if you can find it anywhere)

Books






Music

Can We Dance by The Vamps
Chocolate by The 1975
Lullaby by Paradise Fears
Boomerang by The Summer Set

TV show





Film



Celebrity Crush

 Dylan O'Brien <3

Much Love,
Maria xox

7 comments:

  1. Hei. I would like to tag you for the Leibster Award. Let me know if you accept the tag.

    http://anreeacm.blogspot.ro/
    xx Anreea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey yeah sure, we'll support each others on facebook and bloglovin x

    Maria xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nail polishes are gorgeous! Such pretty colours!x

    ReplyDelete